Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Sperm Donor

I have a Dad. He is awesome and is always there for me. He loves me unconditionally. I'm not his biological daughter but you would never know. I have a sperm donor. I have tried to have a relationship with him but it's like he doesn't like me. He has a relationship with his other daughter but he doesnt have one with me. He doesnt really have a relationship with his son either. I dont know. Im hurt and i dont even know why. Its stupid because he has never been a part of my life and i dont know why I'm getting all hurt now. I am thankful for my Dad though. Without him, I wouldn't even know the love of an earthly father.

1 comment:

  1. Nikki, There are a lot of sperm donors out there. I understand your pain though. It is his loss and another's gain. You have to realize that God has a purpose & calling for you. That is why you were created. He made you for His glory!! God know what he is doing and created us all with a purpose. Thanks for being so open. I really enjoy your blogs.
    Love you lots, Amy

    ReplyDelete