Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well, happy new year everybody! We had a great time at Intoxicating. Truthseekah, Paperboy, and Tavern did an awesome job and we plan on bringing them back for our Celebration Saturday event which will be held June 5th this year. - Now on a more personal note - i have been sick as a dog so I'm a little worried how its going to affect my new job. Im just going to put it all in God's hands. I had a nightmare last night. The medication my doctor has me on has been giving me crazy dreams. Last night i dreamed my ex husband came after me. It was really scarey. It did show me just how afraid i am of him. Well, hopefully God will deliver me from that as He has delivered me from so many other things. He is amazing. Well, got to go get to work on laundry. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment