Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Weep.

The Weeping Willow. I have always loved this particular type of tree. The name itself makes you think of emotions and possible story lines of how it was so appropriately named. It's long wavy branches almost reach out to comfort you and hide you behind it's curtain.

The Weeping Willow comes to mind today because my "bess fran"s brother passed away last night. He was a young man. They suspect it had something to do with his diabetes. But wow. The pain that family is going through. It breaks my heart. I have never lost a sibling so I don't try to pretend to know the sorrow she feels. I lost my child so I can only imagine that it is a similar type of pain.


This family is in my thoughts and prayers. Please join me in praying for them as they go through this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment