Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Random Mind

Betty White



She's awesome- I loved her on Golden Girls but the more I see her in movies, the more I realize what an amazingly talented woman she is. She is so funny!

Health Care Plan - Ok, so what does this new Heath Care Plan mean? I have heard all the legal mubo jumbo and don't understand a word of it. Can ANYONE break it down in plain english? I don't think so...

New Moon - just watched New Moon last night (yes, again) and I am so excited about Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Having read all the books makes it that much harder to wait. UGH!

Sleep - Did NOT sleep well last night. Kept waking up. It was crazy. Maybe I'm getting prepared for when Elijah gets here... lol....

Cravings - My number one craving right now is Tomatos!!! I stopped and got some on the way home and forgot to bring one to work with me. AGH! Oh well, juicy, red, plump tomatos... mmmm.....

OK, I think that's all on my mind. I think i have it empty now - hah - leave me comments, send me messages, they are always appreciated. AND FOLLOW ME ON BLOGGER.COM. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yuck! Tomatoes? are you eating them like apples?

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa - Wellllll, I tend to like to slice them up and eat them but if i'm just REALLY craving them then yes i do!

    ReplyDelete