Monday, March 29, 2010

Wow

Wow. That's really all I can say right now. I'm so utterly dumbfounded by your reaction. I can't believe you would rather throw away our friendship than to take a little bit of criticism and correction. And it wasn't even me that was correcting you. Yet, I'm the one left in the end holding all the pieces. And I'm the one that's made to feel like a horrible person just because things weren't done the way they needed to be done. None of it, really, has anything to do with me. Except the hurt when you blamed me for it all. I did not betray you in any sense. I have a job to do and I try to do it to the best of my ability. What happened with you didn't even have anything to do with me. I just happen to the be the scapegoat, I suppose. I guess our friendship didn't mean that much to you. I should have known better, I guess. Stupid me. I'm irritated at how childish and irrational this whole situation has become when it could have been handled with maturity and dignity. But whatever. If you want to throw it all away, I guess you have that right. I just don't think it's fair that you blame me for it. That's all. So I guess this is goodbye.

1 comment: