Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Additions to My Blog

If you will look on the right hand side of my blog, you will see I have added two new gadgets. One is an option to subscribe to my blog without having to come on here and check it. Cuz you know I'm sooooooo interesting - HA!
The other gadget is to help raise money for cancer research. Those of you who know me know I am now battling cervical cancer for the second time. I say battle though really my battle is so much easier than most people who have cancer. I do have to have a hysterectomy after I have this child at the young age of only 32. My first experience was not as non-invasive as this time has been though the treatment (major surgery) is more drastic. So help us find a cure if not find a prevention for cancer. Click on the link and help Stand Up to Cancer!

Thanks everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Sending hugs in your loss and in your joys of this pregnancy.

    Cancer is such a hard thing... What a positive outlook you have. I just said a prayer for a good result for you. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete